The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of physical things embedded with sensors, software, electronics and connectivity to allow it to perform better by exchanging information with other connected devices, the operator or the manufacturer.
IoT is short for Internet of Things. The Internet of Things refers to the ever-growing network of physical objects that feature an IP address for internet connectivity, and the communication that occurs between these objects and other Internet-enabled devices and systems.
Benefits of IOT Automation Services
- Encourages communication between devices i.e. Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Offers the advantage of monitoring.
- Automation of daily tasks leads to better monitoring of devices
- It offers better quality of life
- It is efficient & saves time and money
- Helps get all the required information about the system.